YOGYAKARTA - BOROBUDUR - PRAMBANAN - MT BROMO - IJEN - DROP OFF UBUD (5D/4N)
- Availability: In Stock
YOGYAKARTA AIRPORT - BOROBUDUR - PRAMBANAN - BROMO - IJEN - UBUD BALI (5D/4N)
Explore the most popular and beautiful gems of Java Island including Mount Bromo and the Ijen Crater. You can marvel at the stunning sunrise at Borobudur, which will begin this 5-days tour from Yogyakarta.
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Yogyakarta International Airport - Hotel
Pick up at Yogyakarta airport, transfer to Yogyakarta city center, stay at Neo Malioboro by Aston or similar. Free program
Day 02. Borobudur - Prambanan - Hotel
Pick up at 07:30am, drive to the Borobudur in Magelang takes about 1 hour. The Borobudur is one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world. It was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD. You can read all about the Borobudur on the UNESCO website, if you are interested in detailed history. Many different language speaking guides are also available on site. Next is the Prambanan. Built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia. UNESCO also described the Prambanan into the tiniest details.
**Optional: to visit other places, visit Sultan palace and water castle. no extra costs! entrance fees will be your expenses.
Day 03. Yogyakarta Hotel to Surabaya (by train or by private car) - Cemoro Lawang
Walking around 2 minutes from the hotel to railway station Yogyakarta, the train depart from Yogyakarta railway station at 06:50am, then arrive Surabaya gubeng railway station at 10:47am, then by car to Cemoro lawang around 3.5 hours drive. If by private car from Yogyakarta to Cemoro lawang around 5-6 hours drive, Stay overnight at Cafe Lava or similar. Free program
**If arrival before 11:00am and good wheater you will have time to visit Madakaripura waterfall. Entrance fee, taxi motorbike, local guide will be your expenses
Day 04. Bromo Sunrise Tour - Banyuwangi
Bromo Tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel,meet our driver and guide then by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 30 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 40 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 08.00 AM the 4WD will bring you back to hotel for have breakfast and shower. At 09.30 AM checking out and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Aston hotel or similar.Free program
*Sunrise no guarantee on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable!
Day 05. Ijen Crater Tour - Ubud Bali
You will depart at 12:30am, our driver and guide will pick you up then 1 hour drive to paltuding, the entrance of Mount Ijen. At 02:00am with our guide will climb to the Ijen peak, you needed about 1.5 hours, after that 30 minutes down to the crater (through a rocky path), witness the blue fire phenomenon and you will meet sulphur miners,they start working during the night. They chop loose solidified sulphur at the end of ceramic pipes that are placed in the crater. Then they carry heavy loads out of the crater. Climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 am back to Paltuding then 1 hour drive back to the hotel, take a shower then have breakfast. At 09:30 am, checking out then drive to ketapang ferry port then take a ferry around 1 hour to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali island. By private car transfer out to your hotel in Ubud around 4 hours drive, approximately 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm arrive Ubud. Finish program
*There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
*Until today, the Ijen hiking trail opens at 04.00am (no blue fire) If there are changes, the departure from the hotel will adjust. Depart from hotel at 01.00am - Ijen opens at 02.00am, Depart at 03.00am - Ijen opens at 04.00am
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car (AC), fuel, little english speaking driver, parking, donation
- Private Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 2 night hotel in Yogyakarta (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- 1 night hotel in Bromo area (private bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night hotel in Ijen area (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- Daily mineral water
- All accommodations breakfasts
- Train from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (Executive class) or toll road from Yogyakarta to Probolinggo
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket ijen
- English speaking local guide Bromo
- English speaking local guide Ijen
- Professional gas masks in Ijen
- Boat/ferry ticket to Bali
- Private car for transfer out to ypur hotel in Ubud
- Horse riding
- Lunch - Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Entrance tickets Borobudur and Prambanan
- Guide in Borobudur and Prambanan
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
** No hidden fees
Information about Borobudur Temple:
- Your driver-as-guide will not enter the temple with you, there will be a local temple guide you can hire if you want.
- The limitation on the number of visitors is intended to regulate the crowd management according to the carrying capacity available in the Borobudur temple monument area.
- The limitation on the number of visitors is set to 1,200 people per day through a mechanism that allows a maximum of 150 people at the Borobudur temple monument at the same time.
- Operating hours: Tuesday - Sunday: 09.00 - 17.00 WIB (Western Indonesian Time)
- The number of visitors is regulated in three visiting sessions: Morning Session from 09.00 to 12.00 WIB
- All visitors who climb the Borobudur temple monument are required to wear special footwear/Upanat provided by the management.
- Individual or group visitors who will climb the Borobudur temple monument must be accompanied by a guide provided by the management. One guide should lead a minimum of 5 to 15 visitors.
- All visitors wearing open clothing (pants/skirts above the knee) must wear a cover provided/facilitated by the management (borrowed).
- The standard language provided by the Guide/Pamong Carita is Indonesian and English, but it is possible to request a guide who speaks a language other than English.
- One guide/Pamong Carita will lead a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15 visitors.
- Private guide/Pamong Carita options are available to visitors who do not meet the minimum of 5 visitors and/or do not want to join other visitors. Private guides/Pamong Carita are subject to an additional guiding fee
- Before climbing the Borobudur temple monument, all visitors must wear the special footwear/Upanat provided upon arrival.
- Tourists ascend the Borobudur Temple monument through the main entrance on the east side and descend through the exit on the west side.
- Before climbing the stairs of the Borobudur Temple monument, service personnel will scan the wristband to ensure that the relevant tourist has the right to enter the temple and also to count the number of tourists who enter the Borobudur Temple monument.
- The time allocated for being at the Borobudur Temple monument is a maximum of 1 (one) hour, starting from the time the stairs of the Borobudur Temple monument are climbed.
- The maximum limit for tourists visiting the Borobudur monument area is the 9th floor/terrace.
- The special footwear/Upanat becomes a gift/souvenir and can be taken home by tourists.
- Temples entry fees is payable on the day of the tour, Cash or cards are accepted
- On Monday visit Borobudur and Prambanan closed.
- At the entrance to the temple, there is an official guide in various languages
Know Before You Go:
- For reservation, please down payment by Paypal, Credit Card, Wise and balance payment upon arrival/when you're picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
- Time in Java and Bali will be 1 hour different, 1 hour faster in Bali
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, heart problems, extremely sensitive eyes. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot.
- Mount Ijen usually during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- There is no separate fee between climbing Mount Ijen and seeing the blue fire, ticket prices remain the same according to the management rules of the Ijen geopark area for all visitors without exception (in the sense that there is no additional cost).
- Ijen crater: Distance: 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) return, tour duration 8 hours return
- What should I pack? headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket,comfortable shoes, gloves, sunglasses
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
Also please read Term & Conditions before book the tour.