YOGYAKARTA - BOROBUDUR - PRAMBANAN - MT BROMO - IJEN - DROP OFF UBUD (5D/4N)
- Availability: In Stock
YOGYAKARTA AIRPORT - BOROBUDUR - PRAMBANAN - BROMO - IJEN - UBUD BALI (5D/4N)
Explore the most popular and beautiful gems of Java Island including Mount Bromo and the Ijen Crater. You can marvel at the stunning sunrise at Borobudur, which will begin this 5-days tour from Yogyakarta.
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Yogyakarta International Airport - Hotel
Pick up at Yogyakarta airport, transfer to Yogyakarta city center, stay at Neo Malioboro by Aston or similar. Free program
Day 02. Borobudur - Prambanan - Hotel
Pick up at 07:30 AM, drive to the Borobudur in Magelang takes about 1 hour. The Borobudur is one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world. It was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD. You can read all about the Borobudur on the UNESCO website, if you are interested in detailed history. Many different language speaking guides are also available on site. Next is the Prambanan. Built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia. UNESCO also described the Prambanan into the tiniest details.
**Optional: to visit other places, visit Sultan pa;ace and Water castle. no extra costs! entrance fees will be your expenses.
Day 03. Yogyakarta Hotel to Surabaya (by train) - Cemoro Lawang
Walking around 2 minutes from the hotel to railway station Yogyakarta, the train depart from Yogyakarta railway station at 06:50 AM, then arrive Surabaya gubeng railway station at 10:45 AM, meet our driver then by private car to Cemoro lawang around 3 hour drive, Stay overnight at Cafe Lava or similar. Free program
**If arrival before 11:00am and good wheater you will have time to visit Madakaripura waterfall. Entrance fee, taxi motorbike, local guide will be your expenses
Day 04. Bromo Sunrise Tour - Ijen Area
Bromo Tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel,meet our driver and guide then by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 30 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 40 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 08.00 AM the 4WD will bring you back to hotel for have breakfast and shower. At 09.30 AM checking out and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Aston hotel or similar.Free program
**Sunrise no guarantee on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable!
Day 05. Ijen Crater Tour - Ubud Bali
You will depart at 12:30 am, our driver and guide will pick you up then 1 hour drive to paltuding, the entrance of Mount Ijen. At 02:00am with our guide will climb to the Ijen peak, you needed about 1.5 hours, after that 30 minutes down to the crater (through a rocky path), witness the blue fire phenomenon and you will meet sulphur miners,they start working during the night. They chop loose solidified sulphur at the end of ceramic pipes that are placed in the crater. Then they carry heavy loads out of the crater. Climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 am back to Paltuding then 1 hour drive back to the hotel, take a shower then have breakfast. At 09:30 am, checking out then drive to ketapang ferry port then take a ferry around 1 hour to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali island. By private car transfer out to your hotel in Ubud around 4 hours drive, approximately 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm arrive Ubud. Finish program
**There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
Fair price and discuss the program, please send us inquiry about your trip desire, fast response via:
: firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: email@example.com
- Private car (AC), fuel, little english speaking driver, parking
- Toll road from Surabaya to Probolinggo
- Private Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 2 night hotel in Yogyakarta (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- 1 night hotel in Bromo area (private bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night hotel in Ijen area (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- Daily mineral water
- Meal : 4x breakfast
- Train from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (Executive class)
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket ijen
- English speaking local guide Bromo
- English speaking local guide Ijen
- Professional gas masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket to Bali
- Private car for transfer out to Ubud
- Horse riding
- Lunch - Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket Borobudur and Prambanan
- Guide in Borobudur and Prambanan
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
** No hidden fees
- For reservation, please down payment by Paypal, Credit Card, Wise or Revolut and balance payment upon arrival/when you're picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
- Temples entry fees is payable on the day of the tour, Cash or cards are accepted
- At the entrance to the temple, there is an official guide in various languages: English,Italy,Spanish,France IDR 150,000
- Legal english guide in Sultan palace(price is not set)only donation/voluntary
- Legal english guide in Water castle around IDR 100.000
- Visit Bromo and Ijen not friendly for pregnant women, people back problem or heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong..
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- What to bring? headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket, good walking shoes.
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month