KETAPANG HARBOR-IJEN-BROMO-SURABAYA AIRPORT (3D2N)
- Availability: In Stock
KETAPANG HARBOR – IJEN BLUE FIRE – MT. BROMO TOUR (3day/2night)
Combines East Java Volcanoe Package Tour.Visit Ijen crater and Mt Bromo. Starts from Ketapang harbor then finish Surabaya Airport.
Itinerary: Private tour
Day 01. Pick up at Ketapang Harbor - Hotel/Hostel
Pick you up at Ketapang Harbor at 2:00 PM then drive for transfer to the hotel/hostel. Free program
Day 02. Ijen Crater Tour - Cemoro lawang
At 12:00 AM you will drive in around 1.5 hours to Paltuding from where you start hiking to mount Ijen. with our guide will climb to the ijen peak, approximately you need 1.5 hours to reach ijen peak, after that 30 minute down to crater (through a rocky path), witness the blue fire phenomenon and you will meet sulphur miners,they start working during the night. They chop loose solidified sulphur at the end of ceramic pipes that are placed in the crater. Then they carry heavy loads out of the crater. Climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 AM back to paltuding parking area then 1.5 hours drive back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 10:00 AM leave the hotel and drive to Cemoro lawang about 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Cafe Lava or similar. Free program
**There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
Day 03. Bromo Sunrise Tour - Surabaya Airport
Bromo Tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel, you will meet our driver then drive around 40 minutes to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 30 minutes,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 35 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 08:00 AM the 4WD will bring you back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 09:00 AM checkout then drive around 3 hours transfer out to Surabaya airport. Finish program
or Whatsapp chat: +62 8213 999 1150
- Private car (AC), fuel, driver, parking
- 4WD for Bromo tour
- Private Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo area include breakfast(private bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen area include breakfast(private bathroom, hot shower, air cond)
- Daily mineral water
- Entrance ticket in Bromo
- Entrance ticket in ijen
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Gas Masks in Ijen
- Horse riding
- Lunch - Dinner
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
- Personal expense (laundry, bar, etc)
- English speaking local guide Bromo (by request and according to availability)
- For resevation, please down payment send to My PayPal: Antonius Antonius, email@example.com and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- Hotel surcharge apply during peak season/high season
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- No hidden fees
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- What to bring:headlamp, personal medicine,warm clothing,other stuff like rain jacket,good walking shoes.
In case of cancellation is made, BROMOIJEN Tour Transport has the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
30 to 15 days before your trip start – 50% of the total down payment
Cancellations after such date will not be eligible for refunds as Bromoijen Tour Transport would have paid for your trip’s logistics already.