Shared tours or group tours to Mount Bromo and Ijen crater then drop off Bali is suitable for backpackers, solo traveler, couple. Visiting Mount Bromo and Ijen with cheap prices/tight budget because sharing cost with others, don't think that a shared tours will have minimal facilities, old car, complicated, dirty rooms, dirty toilets, no toilet paper, the crew doesn't care! you won't have to think about where to go, when to stop eating and other thoughts that might cross your mind, Get rid of that impression! It will be different from the share tours we offer,all clear at the beginning!! The character of the service provider is important!! You gain a lot of time as this quality tour is organized by us. We arrange everything until you arrive at your hotel in Bali. You really are having a holiday. We work professionally, for the price will be competitive and we dare to be at the forefront of service quality.
SURABAYA/MALANG – MT BROMO – IJEN CRATER – BALI (3days)
Itinerary: (Shared tours)
Day 01. Meeting point at Surabaya or Malang - Bromo Area
Meeting point at Surabaya or Malang (airport, train station, hotel) collect travelers then 1pm leave Surabaya or Malang then 3 hours drive transfer to Bromo area/Cemoro Lawang via toll road, stay at Cafe lava or similar. Free program
** If you're from Yogyakarta, Take train to Surabaya (by Sancaka Fakultatif), depart from Yogyakarta at 06.45 AM, arrive Surabaya gubeng (SGU) at 10.45 AM.
** If you're from Singapore or Malaysia, take flight to Surabaya airport (arrive before 01:00 PM)
** If you're from Pangkalanbun/Orangutan, take flight to Surabaya airport (By Citilink departure from PKN at 09:40 AM, arrive SUB 11:25 AM)
** Pick up at Surabaya hotel (near airport or gubeng train station)
** Pick up at Malang (train station or Hotel)
Day 02. Bromo Tour - Ijen Area
Bromo tour start at 03:00 AM, the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel, meet our driver then by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 30 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple. A Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 40 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 08.00 AM the 4WD will bring you back to hotel for have breakfast and shower. At 09.30 AM checking out and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Hotel/Homestay or similar.Free program
Day 03. Ijen Tour - Bali (Pemuteran, Lovina, Munduk, Ubud)
You will depart at 12:00 AM, our driver will pick you up, then a 1 hour drive to the entrance to Mount Ijen/Paltuding. In total, the hike to the Ijen peak takes about 1.5 hours depending on your pace, if you walk quickly you could do it in 1 hour, and even slow hikers won’t take more than 2 hours to reach Ijen peak. If you decide to go down the path is crowded, it’s steep and rocky, this part of the hike takes about 30 minutes in each direction. When you arrive at the bottom of ijen crater, you will see amazing blue flames. At 05:00 AM you will climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy the scenery. At 06:00 AM back to Paltuding around 1 hour walking, then 1 hour drive back to the hotel/hostel to have breakfast and a shower. At 09:00 AM checking out, you will drive to ketapang ferry port, take a ferry around 1 hour to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali island, then by car transfer out to your hotel in Bali around 4 hours drive, approximately 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM arrive Ubud. Finish program
Important to read:
**There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
**Additional cost: Drop off Padangbai, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Amed, Candi Dasa, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Uluwatu, Sidemen, Tulamben.
** Drop off to your hotel in Bali, we arrange car from Gilimanuk ferry port to your hotel in Pemuteran, Lovina, Munduk or Ubud with our driver *(not public bus)
Price in IDR Per person:
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shared Van (AC),gasoline,driver,parking
- Toll road on a limited budget
- Jeep 4WD for Bromo tour
- Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo area (Private bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen area (Private bathroom, hot water)
- Daily mineral water
- Meal:2x breakfast
- Meal:1x Dinner at Ijen
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket ijen and blue fire (no extra cost)
- English speaking local guide ijen
- Professional gas Masks in Ijen (no extra cost)
- Ferry ticket to Bali
- Shared Car for transfer out to your hotel in Bali (Pemuteran,Lovina,Munduk,Ubud)
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Dinner in Bromo
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar,etc)
- English speaking local guide Bromo (**including if participant 5 people or more)
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
** No hidden fees
- For reservation, please down payment by Wise or Revolut email@example.com and balance payment upon arrival/at pick-up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival
- This is travel with a large group of people and you have to keep up with the rest of the group
- After the tour at every destination or before leaving the hotel, please check your belongings (passport, money, wallet, camera, mobile phone,etc) so don't be left behind for the convenience of other participants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Solo traveler: private room/single room (1 person): on request and with extra cost
- If you're a female-solo traveler the room shared with a female, if there is no other female solo traveler. shared room with male (twin bed-separated bed)
- If you're a male-solo traveler the room shared with a male, if there is no other male solo traveler. shared room with female (twin bed-separated bed)
- A couple in one room
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- What should I pack? flashlight, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket, trekking shoes, in Bromo please bring glasses and a mask to avoid inhaling ash or getting it in your eyes.
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month
In case of cancellation is made, BROMOIJEN Tour Transport has the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
30 to 15 days before your trip start – 50% of the total down payment
Cancellations after such date will not be eligible for refunds as Bromoijen Tour Transport would have paid for your trip’s logistics already.