SURABAYA / MALANG - BROMO - IJEN - SUKAMADE - DROP OFF UBUD BALI (4D3N)
Day 01. Pick up at Surabaya or Malang
Pick up at Surabaya or Malang, approx 3 hours drive to Bromo area/Cemoro Lawang,you stay at Cafe Lava or similar.Free program
**If arrival before 10.30 AM. you will have time to visit Madakaripura Waterfalls.
Day 02. Bromo Sunrise Tour
Bromo Tour start at 03:30am by Jeep 4WD drive to view point to see and enjoy the amazing sunrise and scenery. Still by Jeep cross the sand sea, After your Jeep parked it is a 35 minutes walk to the top, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 8 am the 4 WD will bring you back to Cemoro Lawang to have breakfast in your hotel and shower. At 09:30 AM checkout then drive about 6-7 hours to Ijen area/ Banyuwangi, stay overnight at Ketapang Indah Hotel or similar.Free program
Day 03. Ijen Tour – Sukamade
Departure at 01:30 AM our driver will pick you up then approx 1.5 hours drive to paltuding, the entrance to mount Ijen. At 03:00 AM with our guide will walking to the top of mount ijen, generally you need about 1.5 hours to reach top of mount ijen, after that 30 minutes down into the crater, you will meet sulphur miners,they start working during the night. They chop loose solidified sulphur at the end of ceramic pipes that are placed in the crater. Then they carry heavy loads out of the crater. climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 AM back to paltuding, meet our driver then 1.5 hours drive back to hotel to have breakfast and shower. At 10:00 AM check out then 2 hours drive to Rajekwesi beach, you will change car with 4WD. The route to the park is scenic you will see some beaches, on the way you can tell to our driver for stop at Green Bay, from the main road, you walking to the beach approx 35 minutes down the hill a little into the forest and along the edge of the rocky beach, finally you will find a white sandy beach and quiet (hidden beaches) and plantations, some rivers will have to be crossed as well. You will arrive late afternoon. Heading to Sukamade turtle beach is certainly off the beaten track and it requires some effort to reach the National Park and the beach, but it is very worthwhile indeed. Stay overnight at sukamade Guesthouse (basic accommodation and electricity till 21:00). The turtles come ashore during the evening starting from 07:00 PM and depart again around midnight. A ranger (in group) will guide you to the beach and together you will wait for the turtles. Seeing a turtle coming ashore is a special moment. Watching these impressive creatures emerge from the surf and struggle-up the beach to lay their eggs on a moonlit night is an unforgettable experience. After the turtle found its spot on the beach, the turtle will dig a hole for her eggs. Some rangers will take the eggs and bring it to the hatchery as part of the conservation. Free program
There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
Although the turtles come ashore almost every night, it isn't a guarantee that you will meet the turtles, because it's a natural.
Day 4. Release Baby Turtle – Pemuteran/Lovina/Ubud/Seminyak Bali
At. 6 am walking to the beach, this morning it will be a special moment when you will release baby turtles from the hatchery at the beach, after that back to guesthouse to have breakfast. At 08:00 AM leave Sukamade then take 4WD back to rajekwesi (private car waiting), you will change cars then 2 hours drive to Ketapang harbor, take ferry cross to Gilimanuk harbor in Bali approx 1 hour, then by car transfer to Ubud or Seminyak approx 4 hours drive. Finish program
**The time in Java and Bali will be 1 hour different, faster in Bali
- Private car (AC), Gasoline, Driver, Parking-toll
- Jeep for sunrise tour and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel in Banyuwangi to Paltuding/ijen.
- Private Jeep 4WD to Sukamade
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen (private bathroom, hot water, air cond)
- 1 night accommodation in Sukamade (basic accommmodation)
- Mineral water
- Meal: 3x breakfast
- Entrance fee Mt.bromo
- Entrance fee Ijen
- Entrance fee Sukamade
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Ranger/Local guide Sukamade in group
- Gas Masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket
- Private car for transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- Travel insurance by Zurich
- Lunch dinner
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Local guide Bromo
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar, etc)
** No hidden fees
- For resevation, please down payment via Paypal and balance payment upon arrival/at pick-up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No have asthma or any kind of breathing/health problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 3-7 Celsius (45 F) and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong
- Ijen crater can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- The price of the tour package includes travel insurance, this is a form of our commitment in service, insurance claims according to the provisions of the policy
- For the ijen tour, travel insurance only covers climbing to the top of Mount Ijen, going down to the crater is not covered
- What to bring: flashlight, personal medicine,warm clothing,other stuff like rain jacket,good walking shoes,mosquito repellent.