Sukamade founded in 1927 by a Dutch explorer. It is a natural, quiet, beautiful place and part of the 50,000 hectare Meru Betiri National Park. Almost every night of the year, turtles appear on Sukamade beach to lay eggs. It is clearly a globally important site and one which is protected 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by the over-worked park rangers. For thousands of years it has provided an undisturbed breeding sanctuary for a few species of giant sea turtle that live in the Pacific and Indian Oceans. Adventure by jeep through plantations, jungle and rivers to this very remote location for the rare opportunity to see these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.
SURABAYA/MALANG - MOUNT BROMO - IJEN - SUKAMADE - DROP OFF UBUD BALI (4D3N)
Itinerary: (PRIVATE TOUR)
Day 01. Pick up at Surabaya or Malang
Pick up at Surabaya or Malang, approx 3 hours drive to Bromo area/Cemoro Lawang, you stay at Cafe Lava or similar. Free program
**If arrival before 10.30 AM. you will have time to visit Madakaripura Waterfalls.
Day 02. Bromo Sunrise Tour
Bromo Tour start at 03:30 AM the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel,meet our driver then by Jeep drive about 40 minutes to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions. Post sunrise, you will proceed towards Bromo crater with private jeep transportation and pass through the desert to the parking rest area. From Parking, we can go to the top of the crater by foot or horse-riding at an extra cost. After enjoy on the Bromo crater and satisfied exploring, we will go back to the hotel for having breakfast and shower. At 09.00 AM pack your bag and check out directly from the hotel and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 7 hours drive, stay overnight at Ketapang Indah Hotel or similar. Free program
** Half way around 3.5 hours drive, we will take rest or have lunch
Day 03. Ijen Tour – Sukamade
**There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
Day 4. Release Baby Turtle – Ubud Bali
At. 06:00 AM walking to the beach, this morning it will be a special moment when you will release baby turtles from the hatchery at the beach, after that back to guesthouse to have breakfast. At 08:00 AM leave Sukamade then take 4WD back to rajekwesi (private car waiting), by private car 2 hours drive to Ketapang ferry port then take a ferry around 1.5 hours to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the West tip of Bali isalnd, then by car transfer out to Ubud around 4 hours drive. Finish program
**The time in Java and Bali will be 1 hour different, faster in Bali
PRICE PER PERSON IN IDR:
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car (AC), Gasoline, Driver, Parking, toll road
- Jeep for sunrise tour and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel in Banyuwangi to Paltuding/ijen.
- Private Jeep 4WD to Sukamade
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen (private bathroom, hot water, air cond)
- 1 night accommodation in Sukamade (basic accommodation)
- Mineral water
- Meal: 3x breakfast
- Entrance fee Mt.bromo
- Entrance fee Ijen
- Entrance fee Sukamade
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Ranger/Local guide Sukamade in group
- Gas Masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket
- Private car for transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner, family or friends.
- Lunch dinner
- Horse riding in Bromo
- English speaking local guide Bromo ((by request and availability)
- Expenses for Madakaripura waterfall (entrance ticket, taxi motobike, ranger)
- Personal insurance/Travel insurance
** No hidden fees
- For reservation, please down payment send to My PayPal: Antonius Antonius, email@example.com and balance payment upon arrival/at pick-up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No have asthma or any kind of breathing/health problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 3-7 Celsius (45 F) and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong
- Ijen crater can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot
- Ijen crater: Distance: 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) return, Duration: 3-5 hrs return
- What to bring: headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket, good pair of hiking shoes or sneakers, mosquito repellent, swim suit (if you want swim in green bay beach), in Bromo please bringing glasses/goggles and a proper face mask to avoid inhaling ash or getting it in your eyes.
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month
In case of cancellation is made, BROMOIJEN Tour Transport has the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
30 to 15 days before your trip start – 50% of the total down payment
Cancellations after such date will not be eligible for refunds as Bromoijen Tour Transport would have paid for your trip’s logistics already.