BROMO TOUR (2D1N)
- Availability: In Stock
Enjoy the spectacular Sunrise view of Mount Bromo, witness volcanic activity directly from the bottom of the crater, hear the roar with sulfur smoke that always comes out
MOUNT BROMO TOUR (2D1N), START FROM SURABAYA or MALANG
Itinerary : private tour
Day 01. SURABAYA or MALANG – CEMORO LAWANG
Pick you up at Surabaya or Malang (airport, train station, hotel), approximately 3 hours drive transfer to Cemoro Lawang, stay overnight at Cafe lava or similar. Free Program
*If arrival before 11.00 AM and good weather, you will have time to visit Madakaripura waterfall, but for entrance tickets, taxi motobike & local guide at Madakaripura waterfall will be your expenses.
Day 02. BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – MOUNT BROMO CRATER – SURABAYA
Bromo tour start at 03:30am, the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel,meet our driver then by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 20 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple,a Hindu temple still actively used by the Tengger people living near mount Bromo, then walk 30 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 07.30am the 4WD will bring you back to hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 09:00am pack your bag and checkout then transfer to Surabaya airport, train station or hotel about 3.5 hours drive. Finish program
* If the tour end at Surabaya Airport, please leave cemoro lawang/hotel at 09.00am, arrive Surabaya airport at 12:30pm, please make your flight departure after 01.30pm
Discuss with us for a personalised quote and alternatives tour you need and budget
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car with air cond, gasoline, driver, parking.
- Toll road (within budget)
- Jeep 4x4 in Bromo (view point and crater)
- 1 night accommodation (private room & bathroom, hot shower)
- Meal:1x breakfast
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees Bromo
- Lunch dinner
- Horse riding in Mt Bromo
- English speaking local guide Bromo (by request and availability)
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
** No hidden fees
- For reservation, please make the down payment by Credit card, PayPal, Wise, Revolut and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner, family or friends.
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 3-7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong
- What to bring? headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket, sunglasses