BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR(a day) Start from Surabaya or Malang
- Availability: In Stock
Bromo Midnight Tour (12-13 Hours)
Bromo tour start from anywhere in Surabaya or Malang to visit Bromo without staying at any hotel in the Bromo area.
Why Bromo Midnight tour have to ?
- You have no time to stay overnight.
- Suitable during high session period from July to August or December to January.
- Not depend to room hotels availability, during public holiday period where the room hotels in Bromo are fully booked
- Your arrival in the evening at Surabaya, airport or railway Station
- Not a shared tour but lower cost tour package than other tour packages as you no need to stay overnight in Bromo.
- Nightly departure with tour duration only 12 hours.
- This tour could be combined with other tour, example visit Madakaripura waterfall
Tour itinerary is as followed:
Day 1 (12 hours)
12:15 AM - Pick up from anywhere in Surabaya or Malang and by private car drive to Cemoro lawang
03:00 AM - Take a jeep 4×4 to the view point
05:10 AM - Enjoy the sunrise and the panoramic view of Mt Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels.
06:00 AM - By 4WD through the desert to the parking rest area, to the top of the crater by foot or horse-riding
08:00 AM - By 4WD will back to Cemorolawang village to have a breakfast at Cafe Lava restaurant
09:00 AM - Drive back to Surabaya 3 hours driving approximately.
12:00 PM - Arrive at Surabaya airport or transfer back to the hotel in Surabaya. End of the journey.
Whatsapp chat: +62 8213 999 1150
- Private car(AC), gasoline, driver, parking, toll road-adjust budget
- Private Jeep
- Entrance ticket Bromo National Park
- Mineral water
- English speaking Local Guide Bromo
- All personal expenses
- Horse riding in Mt.Bromo
- Personal insurance
- Lunch - dinner
- For reservation, please make the down payment by Credit card and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- What to bring: headlamp, personal medicine,warm jacket, good walking shoes
- Please note you will accompany by only a driver during your trip not a tour guide
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.