ARGO WULAN SUNRISE TOUR-MT BATOK AND MT BROMO HIKING (Avoid Crowd)
- Availability: In Stock
Special Interest: Bromo Sunrise Tour at Argo Wulan view point - Mt Batok & Mt Bromo Hiking (2 days&1 night) Start from Surabaya or Malang
Argo Wulan is very much less crowded place compared to other view point, that is hardly visited by travelers because it is a hidden place that cannot be passed by a Jeep, only by motorbike or walking to get there, tourists rarely know about this place. At the 2,600 m asl elevation, this very less known place among travelers is a good spot to enjoy a magical moment of sunset and sunrise. Also one of the perfect place at the national park to sit under a starry night.
**This tour can be done by camping at Argo Wulan, if the weather permits.
Detail itinerary :
Day 01. Surabaya or Malang – Cemoro Lawang
Pick you up on your arrival at Surabaya or Malang, approximately 3-4 hours drive transfer to Bromo area/Cemoro Lawang, stay at Hostel or similar. Free Program
**Optional program, If arrival before 10 am. Visit Madakaripura waterfalls on route to mount Bromo. Additional cost!
Day 02. Argo Wulan Sunrise Tour – Mt Batok and Mt.Bromo Hiking - Surabaya
Mt.Bromo sunrise start at 02:00 AM, meet and geat with our guide, by jeep around 45 minutes to Mt Penanjakan(starting point) then walking about 1 hour to Argo wulan view point, the sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to Mt Penanjakan, by Jeep you will be heading to foot of mount Batok around 30 minutes, then climbed around 1 hour to the top of mt Batok, after seeing the panorama of Bromo crater from the top of Mt. Batok, then you go down a steep path around 1 hour (near the temple) then walk 35 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater and you can walk around half the crater rim. Approximately 11:00 AM back to Cemoro Lawang/hotel to have breakfast and shower. At 01.00 PM leave Cemoro lawang, 3 hours drive for transfer out to Surabaya airport. Finish program
*please make your departure after 6 pm.
: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car (AC), Fuel, Driver, Parking, toll fee
- 1 night accommodation (private bathroom, hot shower)
- Meal: 1x breakfast
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee Bromo
- English speaking local Guide Bromo
- Jeep from hotel to Penanjakan (starting point for trekking to Argo Wulan)
- Lunch dinner
- Horse riding
- Personal expense (laundry, bar, etc)
- Personal insurance/ravel insurance
- Taxi Motobike to Argo Wulan (Mt Penanjakan to Argo wulan view point)
** No hidden fees
- For reservation, please down payment send to My PayPal: Antonius Antonius, email@example.com and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
- Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
In case of cancellation is made, BROMOIJEN Tour Transport has the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
30 to 15 days before your trip start – 50% of the total down payment
Cancellations after such date will not be eligible for refunds as Bromoijen Tour Transport would have paid for your trip’s logistics already.