YOGYAKARTA - BROMO - IJEN - BALI (3D2N) Via toll road - Start from Yogyakarta
- Availability: In Stock
The Trans Java toll road is very helpful for travellers visiting Mount Bromo from Yogyakarta, because it is faster and more efficient. by car via toll road will be faster than train to reach Mount Bromo.
OVERLAND YOGYAKARTA – MOUNT BROMO – IJEN – UBUD BALI (3D/2N)
**The tours can be changed start from Ubud or seminyak then finish Yogyakarta
Day 01. Pick up at Yogyakarta Hotel - Cemoro Lawang (Via toll road)
Start your adventure with pickup from your accommodation in Yogyakarta at 06:30am, then 1.5 hours drive to Solo city via main road, from solo city to Probolinggo via toll road approx 4 to 5 hours drive, the car will exit at Tongas in Probolinggo toll gate, then 1,5 hours drive to Cemoro lawang, stay at Cafe Lava or similar.Once you’ve settled into your accommodation there, enjoy some free time to explore the area and prepare for the sunrise tomorrow. Free program
**If good wheather you have time to visit Madakaripura waterfall, entrance fee, local guide and taxi motorbike will be your expenses
Day 02. Bromo Sunrise Tour - Banyuwangi
Bromo Tour start at 03:30am, the Jeep is waiting in front of your hotel, meet our driver and guide then by Jeep drive to view point. The sunrises can be spectacular depending on weather conditions, after sunrise back to jeep parking area and you will be heading to mount Bromo around 20 min,The Jeep will park near Luhur Poten temple, then walk 35 minutes one way to the top of mount bromo, the last part is a stairs, climb up 245 stair to reach the top of mount bromo, from the crater rim, you can see the active Bromo crater. Approximately 8am the 4WD will bring you back to hotel for take a shower and have breakfast. At 09:00am, checking out and heading to Banyuwangi, approximately 6-7 hours drive, stay overnight at Kampung Joglo or similar.Free program
*Please note: we not guarantee the sunrise at Bromo, because natural conditions can't be predicted
Day 03. Ijen Tour - Ubud Bali
You will depart at 01:00am our driver and guide will pick you up then 30 minutes drive to paltuding, the entrance of Mount Ijen. In total, the hike to the Ijen peak takes about 1.5 hours depending on your pace, if you walk quickly you could do it in 1 hour, and even slow hikers won’t take more than 2 hours to reach the lake. If you decide to go down the path is crowded, it’s steep and rocky, this part of the hike takes about 30 minutes in each direction. When you arrived at the bottom of ijen crater, you will see amazing blue flames. At 05:00 AM you will climb back to the top of mount ijen, enjoy scenery. At 06:00 AM back to Paltuding around 1 hour walking, meet our driver then 30 minutes drive back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower. At 09:00 AM checkout you will drive to ketapang ferry port, take a ferry around 1 hour to reach Gilimanuk ferry port in the west tip of Bali island. By private car transfer out to your hotel in Ubud, about 4 hours drive, approximately 04:00 PM arrive Ubud. Finish program
*There is no guarantee that you will go down the crater/blue fire on the day of your trip, nature is unpredictable and if due to massive sulphur clouds it is too dangerous on that day to go down, you have to respect it for your own safety.
*Until today, The Ijen hiking trail opens at 04.00am. If there are changes, the departure from the hotel will adjust (no blue fire). Depart from hotel at 01.00am - Ijen opens at 02.00am, Depart at 03.00am - Ijen opens at 04.00am
Discuss with us for a personalised quote and alternatives tour you need or budget.
email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private car (AC), gasoline, little english speaking driver, parking, donation
- Toll fee from Solo to Probolinggo
- Private Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
- Private Transport from hotel to paltuding
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private bathroom, hot shower) include breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen (private bathroom, hot shower, air cond) include breakfast
- Daily mineral water
- Entrance fees Bromo national park
- Entrance fees Ijen
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Gas Masks in Ijen
- Ferry ticket to Bali
- Private car from gilimanuk ferry port to your hotel in Ubud
- Horse riding
- Lunch - Dinner
- Guide in Bromo (OPTIONAL)
- Expenses for Madakaripura Waterfall
- Driver/guide gratuities
- Personal insurance/travel insurance
*No hidden fees
- For reservation, please down payment by PayPal and balance payment upon arrival/at picked up
- Please reconfirm a week before your arrival for make sure you come
- This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family
- You must have a moderate level of fitness as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Time in Java and Bali will be 1 hour different, 1 hour faster in Bali
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro Lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, heart problems, extremely sensitive eyes. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot.
- Mount Ijen:Usually, during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- There is no separate fee between climbing Mount Ijen and seeing the blue fire, ticket prices remain the same for all visitors without exception! that means there is no additional cost, that's according to management regulations in the Ijen crater area.
- Ijen crater: Distance: 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) return, tour duration 8 hours return
- What should I pack? headlamp, personal medicine, warm clothing, other stuff like rain jacket,comfortable shoes, gloves, sunglasses
- Ijen will closed on friday of 1st week, every month
Also please read Term & Conditions before book the tour.